“La vida está hecha de los recuerdos”
This post will explain to you, in further detail, about the competition, all of the terms and conditions and why it’s such a fantastic giveaway.
How many of today’s memories are hidden away never to be seen again? Shouldn’t life be about making memories and keeping them?
This post is surreal to me, companies that I’ve used and still use. I’m thrilled that I have been given the opportunity to share this with somebody else. Another family. Another couple. Somebody else who can feel the same joy we do from these wonderful companies.
The Giveaway can be found here!
So, you’ve seen a sneak preview, you’ve probably clicked the link and entered by hitting the like button and commenting “WIN”, but, do you know just how great these prizes are and why they’re so important to me? Well, read on below to find out!
TruPrint – £100 worth of vouchers
Photos. We take them every day. But, how often do we look back on them? How often do we really appreciate them? We live in a modern day era where everything is on our phone’s. What do we do when that phone breaks? Or, the memory runs out? We throw it onto the computer, saved in some backup storage, never to be seen again.
The end of summer was always sad for me. Another summer had ended and it was back to work. So, we decided we needed something to boost the end of August. Something to store and appreciate all the memories we had made.
We decided on a photo book. Something to store our yearly memories. A place where we could professionally print all of our memories, our travels, our highlights and some of Alex’s amazing photographs. It’s become our tradition.
What can you win?
I’m absolutely thrilled to announce with my competition on Facebook [Diary of a Spanglish Girl] you can win £100 worth of TruPrint vouchers and free shipping of your project!
You can put that voucher towards a photobook, like ours. Or, you can use it towards anything on the Truprint website! Personalised towels for your holidays? A huge canvas for the wall? Prints, mugs, cushions, they have it all.
You can go from phone to fabulous with the new Truprint app that is available. You can create and order your prints and personalised gifts straight from your phone. Available on google play and the App Store.
Lockdown Escape Room – FREE Game for up to 4 people
Another fantastic prize is an entry for 2-4 people to the Orphanage Game at Escape Room Benidorm. This prize is worth an amazing £68!
We have visited the Escape Room twice already and it truly is something amazing to do in Benidorm. Your tensions are rising, your heart is beating, the clock is ticking and you just want to beat it.
It’s hard to find things that the entire family can enjoy, but if you can keep a teenage boy, an easily distracted female [me], an overcompetitive male [Alex] and the parents entertained for the entire time, whilst working together as a team and no arguments… then, you’re doing pretty well. Tried and tested.
We absolutely love the Escape Room, it’s somewhere to test your wit, your teamwork, your nerve and your brain. It really gets you thinking!
You also get a great team photo taken afterwards, so get your best troops together and get yourselves out of that room and quick!
The Lockdown Escape Room is unique to Benidorm and something completely different to do to escape (excuse the pun!) the norm.
This amazing voucher expires on November 30th so get yourself over to Benidorm before it expires!
One Second Everyday – A FREE App Store Download
A movie that stars you and everybody you love? A movie you can watch over and over, with very little effort. Sounds perfect? That’s because it is.
In January 2017, I started my own 1 Second Everyday journey. It really was the best £4.99 I ever spent on the App Store.
Most people worry that they’ll forget to video, some people think their life is boring, a few people think it won’t be worth it to them. I think all of these people are wrong.
I have previously done a giveaway of 1SE downloads before and it was really successful. Everybody still loves the App. One documented from the day before they gave birth and have taken a one-second video of their beautiful daughter growing every day. What a timeless, priceless gift. It’s amazing.
Once you get into the habit, it really does become part of your daily routine. You start watching it back to see how your memories are coming along. It may not sound a lot, but these one-second videos really do stitch together and create something priceless.
This giveaway includes a free download code for an App Store download. If you are an Android user and you like the sound of this spellbinding app, then head over to Google Play now, as it’s already free on there!
Secret Gift – From me to you
Until the competition ends, I’ll be searching for a little something to send the winner. From Benidorm to you. Something to say thanks for the continued support! I really do appreciate it!
Life is for making memories. Get out there. Make the memories. Keep the memories. Treasure the memories.
Full terms and conditions of the Giveaway
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Spain aged 16 years or over.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Closing date for entry will be JULY 31ST, 2018 AT 20:00GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is as follows:
– 2 x £50 Truprint vouchers to use on TruPrint.com
– 2 to 4 people game of Orphanage at Benidorm Lockdown Escape Room, voucher valid for 4 months and expires on November 30th 2018.
– ONE App Store free download of ONE SECOND EVERYDAY VIDEO APP
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter
11. The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. These prizes have been kindly donated to Diary of a Spanglish Girl to celebrate 50,000 blog views.
16. Diary of a Spanglish Girl also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.